Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Fun Little Books

It's kinda funny that you started this. I was just making this little book with Victoria and was thinking I would post it on my blog. Teethy Anyway she is always asking me to let her draw or write something down, but today she asked if she could make a book. So I took a piece of paper and made it into quarters, and stapled it together and then Helped by making a title page and anything else she needed. She was so happy with it she is giving it to her teacher, Mrs. Bischak tomorrow. She just loves writing words and drawing her little 'people'.

3 comments:

Ratliffs said...

Great idea! And thanks for doing the first post! You beat me to it! Anyway...just thought it'd be a fun place to go to to show off what we're doing / get new ideas. Thanks for sharing!

Ratliffs said...

Oh, and eventually (as soon as I can figure out how) there will be a label sorter on the side bar, so if you could go back and attach some labels that would be great. That way you could go right to the category of what you're looking for, instead of browsing through all the posts! :D

Verity said...

What a sweet and simple idea--I love it. :)